Thursday, February 10, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to Daddy & Me, a fathers guide to raising children. My mission with this Blog is to educate father's (mothers are welcome too), and to share practical information to help raise children in today's busy world. I will share the things I have learned, and help you find the information that will help you be the best parent you can be. I don't profess to know everything, but I have found things that work, and may work for you.

I also want to help you get through the mind boggling process of choosing everything from diapers, carriers, strollers, food, development, and anything else you can think of to make your job easier.

I hope to entertain you as well as educate you during our evolution. Though not everything in the parenting world is "fun & games", I hope to show that there are moments of joy to be had throughout the day every day.

Feel free to share your positive experiences, or ask questions. I will do my best to provide the answers you need, as we "Go, and Grow" together.

Being a parent can be one of life's most rewarding adventures, and as you navigate through the world of raising your children hopefully you will find that you have developed into a better parent along the way.

Yours truly,

Brian Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment